Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2012

Story time - Falling into the lantern


Falling into the lantern - book 1 
by Ama Twentoh

I looked into the lantern.

I was falling ... down, down, down...
It was pitch black. So dark. What was that lurking behind the ...

A blue frog! I was really surprised! It was not poisonous, didn’t jump, just strange.
I blinked again. Was I dreaming? 

Blue frog came towards me. It had a funny walk. Both right fore and hind legs went up in the air and down. Then it was both left fore and hind legs up in the air and ‘swoosh’ down again.

Blue frog moved closer to me.
I jumped onto its back and off we went...

We found ourselves in a bakery. There were lots of cakes.
Blue frog stepped on a cake and ‘poof’ it disappeared.


(To be continued)

Fantse translation:
Mehwε kandzea nu mu.
Enε  morobͻ fom ... 

Dangme translation:
ye lantlε o mi 
I boni sinͻmi ...






No comments: